A downloadable game for Windows
JunkerBot is a solo-developed Single-player Car Combat game, where you destroy, recycle, and replicate vehicles, use resources to upgrade your base and DECONTAMINATE!
- 3D skillful Car Combat where every vehicle is unique in some way.
- Explore from a top-down perspective, a desert filled with enemy bases to destroy, mining outposts to take advantage of, and dangerous convoys.
- 8 upgradeable faction based vehicles to unlock and 9 unique/secret cars too.
- Simple base building mechanics to manage your vehicles and unlock useful stuff like a deployable suicidal explosive RC car!
- A backstory to unravel, and give context to the world. (not yet, I’m working on this)
- Online Coop challenges to unlock and play with a friend, or alone if you want a real challenge.
- Multiple-barreled mortar turrets and Land Torpedoes!
I've included a small demo that generates encounters randomly, a taste of the game's combat system.
Latest change log:
- new: camera control with joystick.
- new: auto-aim feature for main guns (AC & BG).
- new: game session code for players to join without sharing IPs.
- Limited turrets now pre-turn properly.
- remade the entire bullets system, their hit detection is almost perfect now, they move faster and and are more predictable.
- fixed torpedo movement, in the previous version they started to act weird being launched in weird directions and whatnot.
- fixed train encounter.
For more Info:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.