A downloadable game for Windows
JunkerBot is a solo-developed Single-player Car Combat game, where you destroy, recycle, and replicate vehicles, use resources to upgrade your base and DECONTAMINATE!
- 3D skillful Car Combat where every vehicle is unique in some way.
- Explore from a top-down perspective, a desert filled with enemy bases to destroy, mining outposts to take advantage of, and dangerous convoys.
- 8 upgradeable faction based vehicles to unlock and 9 unique/secret cars too.
- Simple base building mechanics to manage your vehicles and unlock useful stuff like a deployable suicidal explosive RC car!
- A backstory to unravel, and give context to the world. (not yet, I’m working on this)
- Online Coop challenges to unlock and play with a friend, or alone if you want a real challenge.
- Multiple-barreled mortar turrets and Land Torpedoes!
I've included a small demo that generates encounters randomly, a taste of the game's combat system.
Latest change log:
- fixed: the weird sound of the cars in the jump scene (intro)
- fixed: base's columns have working "target" indicators now
- "basic vehicle" and "fighter" drift much less, should be controllable now
- enemies from the first area shoot less often.
- enemies from the first, second, and third area have less HP (40%, 60% 80% respectively).
- softer thunder SFX (intro)
- Electric storms now reset every time the player goes back to base.
- Unlocking the first structures for the base is now faster.
- New UI elements, like contamination sources (to help guide the player)
- The game has two “parts”, and the base will get attacked in the second “part”.
- The game can be finished now.
- Main “story” elements with short “cinematics”.
- All unique vehicles can be encountered at some point in SP now.
For more Info:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.